Paint Protection Film
We'll Protect Your Investment & Make it Sparkle!
We put a piece of our new XPEL ULTIMATE Paint Protection Film on a black painted panel, and then scratched it with a wire brush to demonstrate the world's first self healing clear bra.
Whether your vehicle needs the paint protection of Xpel Ultimate self healing paint protection film, Opti-Coat PERMANENT paint coating (yes it's actually permanent!), machine polishing, or headlight lens restoration & protection, among other detailing services, we can refine & protect your vehicle's paint finish, plastic & chrome trim, glass, & headlights with the finest products in the world. We are an official Xpel corporation certified & trained shop, with old-fashioned values like honesty, integrity, & pride in our work.
We are located at 300 Brushy Creek Rd Ste 204, with easy access from 183 or 183A. We will make your experience as convenient as possible. We offer shuttle service, or vehicle pick up/delivery for our Austin clear bra clients.
What makes us different?
- Clear bra applications are best performed in an enclosed, well lit, climate controlled environment, versus outside, or in a bustling, garage type environment.
- Since we provide many specialized detailing services as well, such as machine polishing/paint swirl removal, Opti-Coat, & Opti-Glass, you can have your entire vehicle refined & protected.
- We are careful not to schedule vehicles too close together, because it's hard to do your best work when you're up against a deadline.
- We use only the best software & patterns to ensure that the film will fit very precisely. The practice of cutting the film with a sharp blade while on the vehicle can result in cuts in the paint.
- We use only Xpel Ultimate paint protection film, a state of the art film, with the best warranty in the industry, but can offer it at very reasonable prices with our low overhead.
Call Austin Cedar Park Clear Bra at 512-921-8082 for:
Reliable * Guaranteed Parts and Service * Free Estimates